This firm has broad experiences in representing individuals or business entities involved in commercial disputes that are resolved by arbitration or trial. The firm’s clients include corporations and individuals, both as plaintiffs and defendants, in state and federal procedures in intellectual property, real estate, construction, contract, partnership and shareholder disputes.
Business Law Practice
The firm serves as general or special counsel to companies of all sizes in a broad range of industries. Its business law practice is primarily transaction-oriented, and includes the representation of corporations and other business entities in connection with business formation; mergers and acquisitions; international business transactions; financing transactions; franchising, licensing and distributorship matters; real estate transactions; general business planning, and business immigration. The firm also counsels individuals and corporations with respect to shareholder and partnership agreements, consulting and employment agreements, and executive compensation packages.
Family Law Practice
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing both petitioners and respondents in cases involving the dissolution of marriage. Our practice also covers issues as child and spousal support; custody and visitation; and division of property involving residence, real and vacation property, stock options, employment benefits, pensions, and stock and bank accounts.
The firm has extensive experience in business Immigrations, including employment-based immigrations, foreign investor petitions, and adjustment of status and business nonimmigrant visas, including E, H-1B, L, J-1, TN, etc. Another area that we specialized in is family-based immigrations. Our attorneys had extensive successful experience in helping clients in deportation and appellate procedures in federal court.
Other Business Matters Handled
- Sales and Distribution Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Sales Representative Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Technology Licensing
- Software Development Agreements
- Corporate Minutes
- Non-disclosure Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Venture Capital Agreements
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Stock Option Plans
- Collection Matters
- Corporate Financing Transactions
- Letters of Credit
- Foreign Investments
- Joint Ventures
- General and Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Companies
- Patent Infringement and Litigation
- Trademark Infringement and Litigation
- Copyright Infringement and Litigation
- Employment Dispute
- Contract Dispute
- Will and Trust
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Will Contest
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Business Immigrations, including Employment-based immigrations, foreign investor petitions, and adjustment of status
- Business Nonimmigrant Visas, including E, H-1B, L, J-1, TN, etc.
- Family Immigrations
271 North First Street,